Careers at Scholarships, Inc.
Program Director, NEW Scholars college readiness
program. Submissions due October 16, 2015.
Download the position description
Scholarships, Inc. is always looking for volunteers to support the organization. And from time to time, we hire part- or full-time staff to be a part of a highly effective team to bring our mission and vision to life.
Mission - Encourage
and invest in area students to succeed in higher education
Vision - Every student has access to the tools necessary to pursue higher education
We rely on candidates with solid education and related experience, as well as a rare dedication to the greater good. If you have the right mix of experience, discipline, and humility needed to help us accomplish our goals, we strongly encourage you to apply.
The Ultimate Candidate
1. Passion that
burns in their soul when they think about children who aspire to
2. Gifted at finding their way thru a corn maze at night - without a flashlight.
3. Creative and resourceful thinking and communication that paints a picture without a brush.
4. Joyfulness for making the world a better place when their feet hit the floor each morning.
Scholarships, Inc. Culture
• Passionate. We are driven to
find, encourage and fund outstanding students in our community who
would not otherwise have the opportunity for higher
• Smart. We see the end result and make swift and thoughtful decisions to get there.
• Creative. We generate new, valuable answers to thorny problems.
• Not just good - GREAT! We constantly look for opportunities to improve our work, searching for best-in-class practices where appropriate, and not reinventing the wheel.
• Flexible. We are able and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Fun. We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. We like to laugh and have fun.