Brown and Door County students are eligible for a number of awards by submitting just one online application. We also administer specific scholarship programs that extend into the NEW North region.
Available to graduating high school seniors for their first year of college. Many are eligible to be renewed for a second year.
- Graduate from a Brown County or Door County, Wisconsin high school (eligible schools listed here);
- Demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA;
- Show community service, leadership, and extracurricular activities through a resume;
- Demonstrate quality of character as described by one school-related reference;
- Exhibit academic achievement, provided by high school counselor verification;
- Articulate clarity of thought in response to creative essay questions;
- Attend a fully accredited four-year degree-granting institution or two-year/technical college in the United States; and
- Be enrolled to attend college in the fall on a full-time basis (carry a credit load of at least 12 credits per semester)
Recipients are announced at each high school's senior awards ceremony.
This award is intended for a graduating high school senior who
exemplifies care and support of their community. Administrators at
Brown and Door County high schools are invited to select one
Distinguished Student each year to receive a one-time $1,000 award.
Students are nominated and therefore cannot apply for this
Nominees must graduate from a high school in Brown or Door County (schools listed here), and:
- Plan to attend a fully accredited four-year college/university or a technical college in the United States;
- Carry a credit load of at least 12 credits per semester during the upcoming school year; and
- Complete an online questionnaire by the deadline.
Available to graduating high school seniors for their first year of college; some are eligible to be renewed.
These scholarships are funded by donors: individuals, organizations and corporations that wish to recognize students based on specific criteria that are important to the donor. While the conditions of the award are set by each respective donor in order to offer opportunities to students with specific accomplishments, the conditions must also follow our mission and fall within the operating parameters of Scholarships, Inc.
Some Partner Scholarships are open to
students in Wisconsin counties other than Brown and Door.
Visit our Partner Scholarships tab for more information about these awards.
Many of our awards are eligible for
renewal; visit our Partner Scholarships page for
Students who are eligible to apply for renewal will receive an email containing login and completion instructions in mid-May.
- Demonstrate continued academic achievement and active participation in college activities;
- Continue to demonstrate financial need;
- Maintain good academic standing; and
- Submit a renewal application, which includes statement of progress, Student Aid Report (which is generated by completing a FAFSA), Financial Aid Offer (issued by your school's financial aid office), and college transcript.